Thursday, December 15, 2016

MASKED TEN MOVIES - 2016

Here are my ten favorite movies of 2016. As you can see below, with one exception, my bias is towards the smaller independent films. I waited to publish the list until I saw "La La Land" but, for me, it didn't knock any of these off of the list. It was no "Whiplash". 

 There was nothing that blew me away like the above mentioned movie or "Boyhood" of "Mad Max: Fury Road". If you put a gun to my head I would say my favoritest movie of the year was "Sing Street" with "The Eagle Huntress" a close second but all of these movies (listed alphabetically) kept me awake for their entire run and left a lasting impression on me. Check them out.


Arrival
The Eagle Huntress
The Handmaiden
Hell or High Water
The Innocents
Love and Friendship
Miles Ahead
The Nice Guys
Sing Street

Weiner

1 comment:

  1. Hi Masked Scheduler,
    I got blocked by you on twitter because of my egg. I'm a tv scheduler in Chicago very much missing your tweets. if you could re-instate me, i'm at @ltip12.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete