Thursday, December 13, 2018

TABLES LADDERS CHAIRS PREDICTIONS AND MORE


Here are my predictions for the TLC (Tables Ladders and Chairs) PPV this Sunday. Other than what I believe to be the main event I’m not all that excited about the card. If you want to know why RAW’s ratings are in freefall notice that both the Universal Championship and the RAW Tag Team titles are not up for grabs. Also, Shinsuke Nakamora’s Smackdown US Title is nowhere to be seen continuing the WWE’s total waste of a major talent. There are some injuries right now so it’s possible that neither Finn Balor nor Braun Strowman will appear (then again it could be work) and I honestly don’t see how most of these matches factor into a setup for Wrestlemania.

Anyway, here are the match order predictions, the winners (always assume clean finishes but well you know) and my patented Holy Shit predictions (max is a five). I assume that the first two or three matches will be on the pre-show but I could be wrong.

Mixed Match Challenge (WHO THE FUCK CARES)

Natalia v. Ruby Riot πŸ’©1/2 -- Natty’s defending her late father’s honor but Ruby is the future and putting Natty through the table will elevate her into a heel contender to face Ronda down the road.

Buddy Murphy v. Cedric Alexander πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© -- These dudes brought down the house at Survivor Series and they should have another solid match with Murphy retaining. Either this will open the show or…

New Day v. Usos v. The Bar πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© – The three best tag teams should rock the arena. Should be the Usos but will be The Bar. The New Day don’t need belts to be one of the best things going in the WWE.

Rey Mysterio v. Randy OrtonπŸ’©πŸ’© Should be OK and I think Rey wins and has a program with the current WWE Champ

Elias v. Bobby Lashley πŸ’©1/2 – I really don’t get Elias. I know I am in the minority but I’m sure he will go over in this match and it doesn’t hurt Lashley since it’s just climbing a ladder for a fucking guitar which the winner will just smash over the loser or the loser smashes over the winner. In either case move on.

Finn Balor v. Drew McIntyre πŸ’©πŸ’© – McIntyre is clearly moving up to the main event against either Lesnar or Strowman. Finn will give him a good match but again will fall short.

Braun Strowman v. Baron Corbin 1/2πŸ’© – Assuming it happens it will be quick and painful. If Braun shows up it will be the end of Corbin’s acting GM run.

Ronda Rousey v. Nia Jax πŸ’© πŸ’© – I would give this fewer holy shits but Rousey never ceases to impress me by performing over my expectations. She wins and moves on as the WWE figures out how to get her and Becky together for Wrestlemania.

Daniel Bryan v. AJ Styles πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© -- Two of the best will put on a show. The New Daniel Bryan will continue his reign and I’m looking forward to it.

Seth Rollins v. Dean Ambrose πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©1/2 I think Dean wins and Seth moves up the food chain. For whatever reason they have not been able to turn up the heat on this one. Interesting to see if Dean’s wife gets involved in some way.

Becky Lynch v. Charlotte Flair v. Asuka πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©1/2 This should be awesome and deserves to main event the card. I guess it depends whether Becky is whole or needs to be protected. I think Asuka wins in an upset and Becky heads over to RAW which needs the ratings boost. Charlotte and Asuka feud and here come Mandy Rose and Shayna Baszler.



No comments:

Post a Comment