Saturday, December 19, 2020

TLC WILL BE SAVED BY THE TWO TLC MATCHES

 It is amazing how the same company can offer us something so good as SMACKDOWN and something so awful as RAW but here we are. Other than the two men’s TLC championship matches there’s not a lot here that excites me, but I think those two bouts will make this an above average PPV. I think there will be some other matches added so I may update this before Sunday. So, so far……

 

NEW DAY V. HURT BIZ

 

Like everything about RAW these days, I have no idea what or why this is happening. We have seen every permutation of this over the past few weeks, so I feel no excitement or interest in the outcome, and I have no idea what teams are on the horizon after this nonsense is over. The ND don’t need the belts, but I don’t feel that Benjamin and Alexander are the answer to anything. The only thing that may  make this a smidge interesting is the insertion of Ricochet into this nonsense. I’m going New Day and hoping that there are some challengers down the road. 💩💩1/2 Match

 

SASHA V. THE PRINCESS OF STATEN ISLAND

 

This feels like another “bidding our time match”. The new Carmella sort of feels like the old Carmella but with blonder hair and better boobs. She was always a little better wrestler than one would think, and I will always appreciate how she survived while Enzo and Big Cass have vanished. Sasha is an OK wrestler who probably abuses her body more than she needs to, but she shines most when she is factioned with Bayley who can carry the promo load and bring the heat. I assume Sasha wins here and let’s see what’s on the horizon. 💩💩 Match

 

NIA/SHAYNA V. ASUKA/WHO THE FUCK KNOWS

 

The fact that Carmella is in a championship match and Asuka is again reduced to this nonsense is all you need to know about the WWE and RAW. The only interest in this match is who will be Asuka’s partner. It won’t be Charlotte so I’m going with an NXT call-up. My guess Rhea Ripley or Io Shirai in an OTO appearance and the match ends with some shenanigans so everything stays as it is. 💩1/2 Match

 

FIEND V. RANDY

 

It’s an Inferno Match. It will suck. Randy will win by putting Alexa in some sort of danger and Bray must choose between saving her and the match and the face turn begins. 💩🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

 

DREW V. AJ

 

Why do I feel that this is another placeholder match while they bide their time until WrestleMania? Still, these dudes are two of the best right now and it will feel fresh since they have never battled. Hopefully WWE keeps that big motherfucker away from the battle so we can appreciate what this can be. Maybe Sheamus gets involves and he and Omos duke it out outside the ring and then Sheamus makes the turn. I figure Drew retains in a 💩💩💩💩1/2 Match.

 

THE TRIBAL CHIEF WHO SITS AT THE HEAD OF THE TABLE V. KO

I am really really looking forward to this. As much as RAW sucks SMACKDOWN has been en fuego. Roman Reigns is an outstanding heel (thank you Paul) and KO is my favorite wrestler and the one person who can stand up to Reigns. The insertion of Jey into all this pandemonium has been flawless….and that end to SMACKDOWN Friday night….fuckn’ A!!!! I’m going out on a limb here and predicting KO is victorious in a totally insane match, but this feud will be far from over. I hope I’m right (probably not) but, either way, I’m going all in (💩💩💩💩💩) on this one. In fact, this may wind up as a 💩💩💩💩💩💩 classic.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment